Dermal fillers are injectable gels of various consistency that are used to correct age-related volume loss, correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, lip augmentation and correction of peri oral lines. Younger clients without age-related volume loss may also choose to use dermal fillers to rejuvenate the skin and augment their natural fullness in lips or cheeks for example.
At BelleSoul Aesthetics we offer Hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable fillers, which are the most widely used fillers. They are considered to be safe, effective, and reversible treatment that offers natural-looking, long-lasting results with little to no downtime. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance that keeps skin moisturized and soft. As we age, our bodies produce less HA, resulting in increase in lines, folds and loss of facial volume.
Derma fillers contain numbing medicine so most procedures are well tolerated. Additional topical numbing is available and offered for your comfort. Most treatments have minimum to no downtime. However, it is not unusual to experience some redness, swelling and tenderness at
the injected areas. Results last from 9 months to 2 years depending on a dermal filler used, corrected area and other external factors.
At BelleSoul Aesthetics, we believe in natural-looking results. Anna offers complimentary consultations to discuss available options, concerns, and goals, and create a customized treatment plan to achieve natural and beautiful results.
We offer Juvederm family of fillers as well as Revanesse® Lips™+.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC is used for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels are used for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gel is also used for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel used for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and correction of perioral lines, and for injection into the undereye hollows to improve the appearance of tear troughs in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUX® XC injectable gel is the first and only FDA-approved HA filler for
improving lost definition in the jawline in adults over the age of 21.
- Revanesse® Lips™+ with Lidocaine is indicated for submucosal implantations for lip augmentation in patients 22 years of age and older.
Prices are listed by syringe – but we don’t make you pay for filler you don’t use! Price may vary depending on the individual need. Book a complimentary consultation for the cost of your service.